Use digital lookbooks for unique shopping experiences.
Elevate your online store and provide an immersive shopping experience that engages your customers with Issuu's lookbook creator. Easily create a lookbook that showcases your products in the best light and keep your customers engaged with auto-detected 九州九州九州娛樂城城:Links and 九州九州九州娛樂城城:Fullscreen viewing capabilities. With embedded videos, customers can see how each outfit would look in real life, providing an added layer of convenienc🎶e and confidence in their purchase. Publish your lookbook online and watch your sales soar by revolutionizing the way you connect with you audience.
What is a lookbook?
How to Make a Digital Lookbook:
Upload the PDF or 九州九州九州娛樂城城:other accepted file type to create a digital lookbook.
Convert your file into an 九州九州九州娛樂城城:Issuu Flipbook that replicates the look and feel of a classic print lookbook with flippable pages and the convenience of 💎a digital format.
- Bring your digital lookbook to life by adding interactive elements like online shopping links and videos.
Connect your digital lookbook with the rest of your content by adding it to your website with our no-code 九州九州九州娛樂城城:Embed feature.
Create a lookbook with your existing design tools.
With Issuu’s 九州九州九州娛樂城城:InDesign extension, you can꧟ create a lookbook as a visual story ꦍfor Facebook, Instagram, and other social channels.
It’s easy. Just select “File”-> “Issuu- Create Story” to 九州九州九州娛樂城城:start creating your Visual Stories in InDesign.
Design with social in mind.
Issuu’s 九州九州九州娛樂城城:Visual Stories feature is a drag-and-drop solution that can turn your lookbook into a professional q🌳uality social media asset. This feature lets you sha☂re your lookbook to your social channels directly from Issuu.
Make your lookbook a multimedia experience.
Go beyond the static lookbook and show your looks in action by 九州九州九州娛樂城城:embedding videos. Wꦛith this feature, you can add videos from YouTube and Vimeo to your onlin🤪e fashion lookbook with just a few clicks.
See more digital lookbook examples on Issuu:
Digital Lookbook: Frequently Asked Questions
- The purpose of a lookbook is to give customers an idea of how clothes and fashion accessories look in the real world and as parts of outfits and ensembles.Lookbooks are an excellent marketing tool for the fashion industry. They help create a desire for items by showing customers how they might fit into their lives and existing wardrobe. By showing off complete looks, a lookbook presents opportunities for cross-selling and upselling to customers who want to “complete the look”.
- Designing an online fashion lookbook with Issuu is super easy. You can either create a PDF or other file format with your favorite design software and upload it, or you can transfer your work using our InDesign integration.
While very similar, there are a few differences between a catalog and lookbook. A catalog is a list of items available for♐ sale whereas a lookbook showcases your products. Catalogs include product descriptions, sizing info, prices, and images. They tend to be more text-heavy than a lookbook because their main purpose is to provide product information.A lookbook is more visual. It’s designed to inspire customers to picture themselves in the outfits featured.With Issuu’s shoppable links, you can create a lookbook that gives you the shopability of a catalog with the visual appeal of a lookbook.
Great lookbooks start with great photos. Luckily, you don’t have to be a master photographer or have a huge photography budget to take great lookbook photos. You can even get quality images with your smartphone. Just keep in mind these best practices for taking photos.
- Pay attention to backgrounds, colors, and locations. These elements are essential to the vibe you want to create with your lookbook.
- Find good light. The best light for professional and non-professional photographers alike, is natural light.
- You don’t need a big crew or professional models. In fact, studies have shown that images that look like phone pics perform 200% better in social media campaigns.