九州九州九州娛樂城城:Last Updated: January 21, 2022
We provide additional information for residents of California below.
1. Personal information we collect
1.1. Information you provide to us:
- Contact and account information, such as your first and last name, account name, email and postal address, phone number, username and password.
- Payment and transaction data. This information is processed by our payment service provider, Recurly, and we do not have access to payment card numbers.
- Information regarding your subscription, such as the date you subscribed, and the type of subscription purchased.
- Content you upload through the services, which may include
anything you voluntarily upload to the Services, such as text, graphics,
- Feedback or correspondence, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, product reviews, or otherwise correspond with us online.
- Usage information, such as publications you have read, as well as information about how you use the Services and interact with us, including information associated with any content you upload to the Services or otherwise submit to us, and information you provide when you use any interactive features of the Services.
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving communications about our activities, events, and publications, and details about how you engage with our communications.
1.2. Information we obtain from third parties:
- Third-party login information. When you link, connect, or login to the Services with a third-party service (e.g., Google or Facebook), you direct the service to send us information such as your registration, friends list, and profile information as controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
- Other sources. We obtain personal information from other third parties, such as marketing partners, publicly-available sources and data brokers.
1.3. Automatic data collection
We, our service providers and our advertising partners may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interaction over time with our Services, our communications and other online services, such as:
- Device data, such as your computer’s or mobile device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type (e.g., phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers (including identifiers used for advertising purposes), language settings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (e.g., WiFi, LTE, 4G), and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, browsing history, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access, and whether you have opened our marketing emails or clicked links within them.
We use the following tools for automatic data collection:
- Local storage technologies, like HTML5, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
2. How we use your personal information
2.1. To operate our Services:
- Provide, operate, maintain, secure and improve our Services;
- Fulfill transactions initiated by you;
- Provide information about our Services;
- Communicate with you about our Services, including by sending you announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with our Services and our communications; and
- Respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
2.2. For research and development
To analyze and improve the Services and to develop new products and Services, including by studying use of our Services.
2.3. Marketing and advertising
We and our advertising partners may collect and use your personal information for marketing and advertising purposes, including:
- Direct marketing. We or our advertising partners may from time-to-time send you direct marketing communications as permitted by law, including, but not limited to, notifying you of special promotions, offers and events via email, call, text message and in-app notifications. You may opt out of our marketing communications as described in the 九州九州九州娛樂城城:“Opt out of marketing communications” section below.
As we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
2.5. For compliance, fraud prevention, and safety
To: (a) protect our, your or others’ rights, pr✃ivacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims); (b) enforce the ๊terms and conditions that govern our Services; and (c) protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity.
2.6. To create anonymous data
To create anonymous data from your personal information and other individuals whose personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous data by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve our Services and promote our business.
3. How we share your personal information
We may share your personal information with third party companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate our Services (such as customer support, hosting, analytics, email delivery, marketing, identity verification, and database management services).
3.3. Advertising partners
We may share your personal information with third party advertising companies, including for the interest-based advertising purposes described above.
3.4. Professional advisors
We may disclose your personal information to professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
3.5. For compliance, fraud prevention and safety
We may share your personal information for the compliance, fraud prevention and safety purposes described above.
In this section, we describe the rights and choices available to all users. Users who are located in California can find additional information about their rights below.
4.1. Access, update, or delete your information
4.2. Opt out of marketing communications
You may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email or by contacting us at email@example.com. You may opt out of receiving marketing text messages by replying “STOP” to the relevant message. You may opt out of receiving marketing calls by informing our call center agent of your choice. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing communications.
4.3. Online tracking opt-out
There are a number of ways to opt out of having your online activity and device data collected through our Services, which we have summarized below:
- Blocking cookies in your browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies, including cookies used for interest-based advertising. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit .
- Blocking advertising ID use in your mobile settings. Your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
- Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our Services from setting cookies used for interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like , , or , and configuring them to block third party cookies/trackers.
- Platform opt-outs. The following advertising partners offer opt-out features that let you opt out of use of your information for interest-based advertising:
- Advertising industry opt-out tools. You can also use these opt-out options to limit use of your information for interest-based advertising by participating companies:
Note that because these opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised, you will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.
Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit //www.allaboutdnt.com.
Please read and .
6. Other sites, mobile applications and services
Our Services may contain links to other websites, mobile applications, and other online services operated by third parties. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. In addition, our content may be included on web pages or in mobile applications or online services that are not associated with us. We do not control third party websites, mobile applications or online services, and we are not responsible for their actions. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding the collection, use and sharing of your personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites and mobile applications and online services you use.
We use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures designed to protect against unauthorized access, misuse, loss, disclosure, alteration, and destruction of personal information we maintain. Unfortunately, data transmission over the Internet cannot be guaranteed as completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information.
Our Services are not intended for use by children under 16 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal information through the Services from a child under 16 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian as required by law, we will delete it.
By using our Services, you understand and acknowledge that your personal information will be transferred from your location to the facilities and servers of Issuu in the United States.
Please direct any questions or comments about this Policy or privacy practices to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also write to us via postal mail at:
131 Lytton Ave
Palo Alto CA 94301
12. Additional information for users located in California
This section applies only to California residents. For purposes of this section, “personal information” has the meaning given in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) but does not include information exempted from the scope of the CCPA.
12.1. Your California privacy rights
The CCPA grants consumers whose information is governed by the CCPA the following rights:
- Access. You can request a copy of the Personal Information that we have collected about you during the past 12 months.
- Deletion. You can ask us to delete the Personal Information that we have collected from you.
- Opt out of sale of your personal information. We do not sell personal information in the traditional sense. Like many businesses, we use services that display interest-based ads to users around the web. You can ask us to refrain from sharing your information with third parties to help us advertise to other users like you. In addition, you can limit the use of tracking technologies, such as cookies, by following instructions in the Online tracking opt-out section above.
You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination.
Please note that the CCPA limits these rights by, for example, prohibiting us from providing certain sensitive information in response to an access request and limiting the circumstances in which we must comply with a deletion request. If we deny your request, we will communicate our decision to you.
12.2. How users in California can exercise their rights
You may exercise your California privacy rights described above as follows:
- Right to information, access, deletion and opt out of sale. You can request to exercise your information, access and deletion rights by:
- Right to opt out of sale of personal information. In addition to making a request using our online form or sending us an email, you can exercise your right to opt out of the sale of personal information via the use of tracking technologies, such as cookies, by following instructions in the Online tracking opt-out section above.
- Identity verification. We will need to confirm your identity and California residency to process your requests to exercise your information, access or deletion rights. We cannot process your request if you do not provide us with sufficient detail to allow us to understand and respond to it.
- Authorized agents. California residents can empower an “authorized agent” to submit requests on their behalf. We will require the authorized agent to have a written authorization confirming that authority.