Work better together with Issuu for Teams.
Upload, publish, and distribute with ease.
Unlock access, management, and control over your document library with Issuu for Teams. Integrate with top-rated design tools like 九州九州九州娛樂城城:Canva and Adobe 九州九州九州娛樂城城:InDesign and enjoy private team workspaces, custom branding opti෴ons, and an intuitive administrative portal for your business. Own your digital distribution in a seamless workflow.
Centralize your content library in one hub.
Control your brand’s identity.
Manage teams and master projects in dedicated workspaces.
Amplify your content. Minimize the effort.
- Multiple workspaces where teams can collaborate
- Unlimited user access and publications, according to the plan
- Administrative controls and one-click user management
- Detailed statistics to track key metrics and historical performance
- Enhanced Flipbook customization and sharing options
- Customizable team-specific profile pages
- One place to create, publish, promote, and manage content
- Personalized onboarding and support from an Issuu expert
Frequently Asked Questions
- Create as many workspaces as you need to effectively separate content for your teams, departments, target markets, or clients. Add as many users as you need before hosting and publishing an unlimited number of digital publications, according to your plan.
- With a Teams plan, you get Issuu’s unmatched digital content experience with all the premium features, like dynamic Flipbooks with Videos, Links, Fullscreen Sharing, and Embed options, as well as additional shareable assets like Articles and Social Posts. Your users will also gain access to private sharing options, team-specific profile pages, detailed Statistics, and a dedicated Customer Success Manager, to name a few.
Issuu for Teams enables easy access, mana♒gement, and control over assets for groups of users so that you can own your digital distribution in a seamless workflow. Its purpose is to serve customers whose digital content requires access for several users, multiple publisher profiles to divide content by brands, clients, or regions, or involvement from key stakeholders across the organization.
Whether you only have one team with several members who share assets and need to work on the same content together or multiple teams serving different markets or clients, a Teams plan can help. Issuu Premium, on the other hand, is 🧸our best plan intended for only one user, and does not offer dedicated workspaces or multiple domains.