Create stunning social media graphics in minutes.
Reach your audience across every channel.
Scale and simplify your social media marketing.
Social Posts FAQs
Social Posts make it easy to repurpose your content and help drive traffic through your social media accounts. You can use existing elements from your publications and/or upload new assets to quickly transform your content and download it to share on all your social channels. Our Social Post templates are also a great time sဣaver or he🧜lp if you need inspiration.
- Select "Social Posts" from the main menu on the left-hand side of your account homepage.
- Select the “Create New Social Post” module.
- Choose the template you’d like to use for either Posts or Stories from the “Templates” icon on the left-hand column in the editor.
- Select the “Publication” icon on the left-hand column in the editor. Then click the “Select a publication” button.
- Add an image from your publication in the left-hand “Publication” box OR select one of the graphics displayed in the right-hand “Pages” column.
- Select the “Uploads” icon to add your images or select the “Text” icon to add text.
- To change the background color, select the background on the graphic and choose “Background Color” to customize from the color picker.
- Once you’re ready to save your graphic, click the “Download” button on the top right of the editor. You can download the file as a PNG or JPG file.
- Anyone who would like to create visual assets for their online audience. Whether you’d like to quickly design visuals to increase engagement with your posts or create derivative assets from your Issuu flipbooks, our Social Posts builder makes it easy.
- You can use your designs on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other platforms. The templates in our drag-and-drop builder are pre-formatted to look their best on your main social media feed or in social media stories.