Animate your content with flipbook GIFs.
What is a GIF?
How to create a GIF
- Once your publication that you want to create a GIF from has been published, you can access it by selecting "Publications" from the navigation.
- Once you’re in the “Publications'' workspace, click on “Create a GIF” in the left-side menu.
- Now comes the fun part: create your GIF! Simply, select which pages you want to highlight in your “GIF Preview”.
- Finally, customize your background, and from there, you can download your newly created GIF.
Dynamic visual engagement
Our online GIF converter makes GIFs simple
GIFs are on-trend
- Facebook doesn’t allow you to post GIFs directly, but there is an easy workaround using Issuu.
With Issuu’s GIF converter, download your GIF as an MP4, then upload it to the platform the way you would any other video. This works the same w𒅌ay🍎 for Stories, comments, and direct messages.
- Like Facebook, Instagram doesn’t allow you to upload GIFs directly, at least for the time being. However, it is possible to post a GIF to Instagram by uploading it as a video. Just download your GIF as an MP4 and upload it as a video. You can share it the same way to Instagram Stories or as a Reel – a format proven to boost engagement. It’s also possible to share a GIF directly in an Instagram DM.
- Your GIF already is a PDF on Issuu! Simply share your GIF to encourage readers to look at your entire publication and watch your pageviews and engagement rise.
“People want to dive into an immersive experience, that is why I put such a premium on that. Issuu replicates that physical experience.”
James Lockwood, Communications Manager, 九州九州九州娛樂城城:BWBR Architects
Lucas Di Rocco, Corporate Communications Coordinator at Advocis
"Issuu makes it easy to promote our print pieces on the web + mobile, so members can access them anywhere. Embedding enables us to create a completely seamless experience on our website.”
Kevin at Costco