Engage your audience with mobile Articles.
Boost your reach with mobile-friendly content.
- Style and text formatting
- Add text and image links
- Create numbered and bulleted lists
Grow advertising revenue with ease.
Share enticing previews on social media.
Create more content in less time with intelligent auto-generation.
Build lasting connections to your content and brand.
Learn how to create Articles:
- Select “Create New Article” at the bottom of the publication homepage.
- Select the pages you’d like to include in your Article and select “Go to Editor.”
- While in our Articles Editor, you can change the cover image of your Article and customize any headlines, bylines, or featured images.
- Once you’ve made your desired customizations, you can preview or publish your Article.
- You now have the option to share the Article directly on social media or copy the link to share elsewhere.
- Articles are ideal for creating engaging short-form content that captures your viewers' attention. You can share your Articles to a specific segment of your audience via social media or email, or you can choose to share them with a broader audience through your website or Issuu directly.
- Accelerated Mobile Pages - or AMP - is a framework developed by Google that prioritizes fast loading of mobile pages. The quicker load time ensures that readers have minimal delays when trying to find the answers to their questions or read their favorite publications. Our Articles are built as AMP pages - no coding on your end is required!
- To create an AMP page all you need is our AMP Builder built-in to the backend of our Articles editor. Just create an Article from your latest publication, and Issuu will automatically create your Article in AMP format.
- The shortlist of benefits for AMP pages includes faster load times and less lag on mobile devices, increased visibility for publishers, and improved SEO visibility with rich results.
Tina Meldahl, Graphic / UX-designer at 九州九州九州娛樂城城:Kurér Grafisk
Lucas Di Rocco, Corporate Communications Coordinator at Advocis
Jessica Way, British Travel Journal and Project Manager, 九州九州九州娛樂城城:Contista Media.
“Issuu enables us to share The Red Bulletin magazine by using Stories on our site & social channels...to capture new audiences and increase distribution in an exciting and interesting way.”
Andreas Kornhofer, General Manager at 九州九州九州娛樂城城:Red Bull Media House Publishing
Bunty Partridge, Art Director at Contiki